Who Should Wear Citrine?
In Vedic Astrology, Citrine strengthens Jupiter (Brihaspati) and is the rashi ratna for Sagittarius (Dhanu) and Pisces (Meen). In Western Astrology, it is the birthstone for Sagittarius sun sign. Sunela (Citrine) stone is worn as substitute (up ratna) for Yellow Sapphire. Wearing Citrine gemstone brings wealth, respect, status, good decision making skills, familial concord and good health to the wearer.
The name is derived from the colour – the yellow of the lemon – , although the most sought-after stones have a clear, radiant yellowish to brownish red. Like all crystal quartzes, the citrine has a hardness of 7 on the Mohs scale and scratches.…
Which Citrine Stone Should I Buy?
• Citrine stone should weigh at least 1/10th carats of your body weight. (60 kg body weight = 6 carat+ stone)
• Astrologically, Sunela gemstone should preferably have high clarity, pure colour.
Citrine Stone Benefits
• Citrine gemstone represents the planet Jupiter (Brihaspati), which is the ruler of wealth and prosperity. Therefore, wearing Sunela stone benefits the financial aspect of the wearer’s life and brings immense wealth.
• Jupiter is also the ruler of wisdom and is also known as ‘Guru’ in Indian culture, which stands for a teacher or a guide. Therefore, wearing Citrine benefits a person’s mental health and instills knowledge, wisdom and sincerity into them.
• The positive effects of Sunela stone are the best for people working in fields of education, learning, and Justice, e.g scholars, teachers, judges, astrologers and authors etc.
• Citrine gemstone benefits students who are going into higher education like specialization, research, post graduation or doctorate degrees etc.
• Sunela gemstone effects include positive influences on the health of its wearer. It is said to benefit the Liver immensely and help regulate blood sugar levels in diabetic people.
• Benefits of citrine gem stone are experienced by married people who have difficulty conceiving a child.