Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) is a yellow colored precious gemstone. It is especially known for its innumerable astrological benefits it bestows upon its wearer, which includes professional success
Who Should Wear An Astrological Yellow Sapphire Gemstone?
Yellow Sapphire is the birthstone for Sagittarius sunsign (22 Nov – 21 Dec). In Indian astrology, Pukhraj gemstone is the rashi ratna for Sagittarius and Pisces. Yellow Sapphire stone strengthens Jupiter (Brihaspati) and brings its wearer wealth, wisdom, spirituality and health. Ascendants of Aries, Cancer, Leo and Scorpio can also wear a Yellow Sapphire. …
A Yellow Sapphire Gemstones is a naturally occurring Gemstone, consisting basically of corundum (aluminium oxide), and tinged with slight traces of iron – the metal which leads to its beautiful yellow hue. Found usually in igneous rocks and in alluvial deposits, this amazing stone has long held the admiration and wonder of all kinds of people – from travellers and explorers to kings and queens. Carving and cutting of the natural stone creates the brilliantly lit and cut gemstone that is one of the most valued of all precious stones. A yellow sapphire has considerable sparkle and might display different colours when viewed from different angles. Sapphires can be heat treated, diffused with beryllium or irradiated to preserve and enhance their yellow brilliance – but the naturally occurring sapphires are still the most valued.
The yellow sapphire Stones is connected to the planet Jupiter. Jupiter, the largest planet in the solar system, is associated with virtues of luck and prosperity. The biggest benefit of Jupiter is to propel a person towards happiness and fulfillment, and thus the right use of the yellow sapphire Gemstones can benefit the same. As Jupiter is rightly called Guru (teacher) in Hindu mythology, one can especially bring himself/herself fortune in the fields of teaching, professorship, law, trade, business etc.
Yellow sapphires are most famously found in Srilanka, Madagascar and Tanzania and also in India and Russia. The largest supplies of Sapphires now comes from Ceylone in Srilanka.
Which Yellow Sapphire Gemstone Should I Buy?
• Pukhraj stone should ideally weigh at least 1/12th in carats of your body weight. (60 kg body weight = 5 carat stone)
• The stone should preferably have high clarity, mid to deep yellow color and no chemical or heat treatments.
• For Astrological purpose, Ceylon yellow sapphires are considered to be the best Yellow Sapphires.
Yellow Sapphire Benefits
• Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj stone brings wealth, status, respect and prosperity to its wearer.
• It is highly beneficial for people in administrative, judicial, management and top level influential jobs.
• Yellow Sapphire benefits people in the Education sector like scholars, teachers etc. as it is symbolic of Jupiter
• Pukhraj stone (Yellow Sapphire gemstone) creates auspicious timing for higher educational qualifications and specialization.
• Medically, Yellow Sapphire is said to cure chronic diseases. It is widely worn to help in curing Liver ailments and obesity related conditions.
• Pukhraj benefits childless couples, especially women, in conceiving heirs and children.